AIM
benchburn

Irritating Nosebleed Irritating Nosebleed

do I see a pee wee herman two in the future?

You are really good at creating the atmosphere of insane clowns.

UndeadManchester responds:

Is that a good thing? : /

HARDCORE TILL I DIE HARDCORE TILL I DIE

well...

you should try taking the sound into consideration instead of just pushing whatever buttons look good at the time of your drunken state

White-Hellhound responds:

Hey cool, finnally something that makes sense!

shoot em shoot em

cofusing

This was just like the songs that play in my head when I have a high fever.

Dark universe Dark universe

good sounds bad tune

basically, this song started out by disturbing the physical components of my brain with that buzzing sound but then picked up a little, and then it went nowhere.

Millenium Millenium

BOOYAH!!!

This song is fabulous. I think you've got some good things waiting inside. It sounded like it was going to be cheezy, but you turned up the trebble and got the feeling goin.

DJ-Ax3l responds:

yeah,it was made for it^^
it's like one of my ancient song : anti-mellow2004,it's cheezy at the beggining and after: HARDCOOOOOOOOORREE!!!!!!!!
hope this song will be used in a submission^^

Killer Instinct (Main Theme) Killer Instinct (Main Theme)

this is good although not my type

I am unable to remember that game, but I like the kigh pitch part. The drums sound a little corny, but shows potential.

oller responds:

"shows potential" :O so maybe I should continue making music..

Turmoil Turmoil

nice sound

I accidently gave the wrong numbers on my reciew of shabadoo. The numbers were about nine the whole way. This tune is a little repetitive, but good.

oller responds:

this was my first attempt to make fast paced drum&bass so, yes, it is a bit repeatitive. but thanks for the review

Shabadoo Shabadoo

one groovin tune

I wanted to groove down the streets of New York while playing this in my head.

oller responds:

well you should try it sometime.. :)

Dreams (remix) Dreams (remix)

Although great, not passionate enough

Thes is a good remix, but it doesn't sound passionate enough. It seems to lose something when it gains another.

Dark-Jayson responds:

I think its the bass kick

Tharacknalis Tharacknalis

attention grabbing

this really made me turn a head compared to a few previous tunes I heard of yours, and it is good, but maybe could build up a little slower for greater anticipation, ultimately building up to something with more high hat percussion and taking the listener to a finish instead of anticipating all of your songs for just being loops.